Website HLE Nepal
Position: Business Support Manager
Level: Mid Level
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably non-science)
Who we are:
HLE Nepal is an Australian mortgage company with a difference: our mission is to operate ethically for the benefit of society. That includes our customers as well as our employees. Our team of ex-credit officers, property addicts, and finance gurus have been punching way above their weight in the broking industry for over 10 years. How good are we? Over AUD $2 billion in settled loans.
We have two offices; one in Australia and another one in Nepal and most importantly we grew to over 400 happy employees and we still intend to grow, pandemic or not! That’s because our employees share the value of training and professional development so that we can continue to help Australians in tough situations with home loans as well as lead the way to produce a professional workforce in Nepal.
What is your role like?
You, as a Business Support Manager, will be responsible to manage and coordinate teams and partners to ensure that the objectives of HLE and the offshore partners have been met to increase our support service portfolio. This role would require the Manager to significantly take the organization-wide efforts to develop business strategies to support the growth in the outsourcing division and seize the opportunities of outsourcing in the Australian market. The ideal goal is to maintain a long-term relationship with the best mortgage brokers/businesses in Australia.
Some of your major deliverables are:
- Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalize on future opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects regarding outsourcing services
- Manage scope and mitigate the risk of the Outsourcing model
- Analyze profitability, revenue margins, and utilization across outsourcing partners
- Regularly communicate to partners on the progress of the team and any challenges they are facing
- Review performance and conduct progress updates for direct reports on the basis of HLE’s performance review calendar
- Seek feedback from partners and use this to improve our services
- At Least 2 year’s managerial experience (at least 1 year in Mid Managerial level i.e. managing the managers)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management
What skills do you need?
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal and a good rapport building ability
- You should be a great team player and adaptable to change
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset, self- driven & resilient would be great
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- You should have the desire to learn and grow and be driven to excel
- You should be solution-focused, be creative; think out of the box
- You have some have experience with Gmail, Google Apps
- If you have lived and worked in Australia, that will be a great advantage
What’s in it for you?
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins!
Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Beside the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- COVID-19 leaves
- Annual Flu shots
- Hybrid Workplace
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Bonus – you get paid for reading!
- Customer Referral – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
What’s the next step?
If this role resonates with you, then your dream job is just a click away!
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hlenepal.com.np.