Company: Sage Nepal
Covered by Sage is a technology-driven insurance brokerage in the US market backed by NFX and the founders of Acorns, Thumbtack, Betterment, Tinder, Udemy, and others that combines cutting-edge tech and modern consumerism with old-fashioned human-touch. By providing consumer-facing technology, modern branding, and best-in-class support and service. Covered by Sage, empower its agents to grow their book faster, service their customers better, and retain their book longer. We are reinventing insurance distribution, one agent, at a time.
Covered by Sage is building technology products to enhance the experience of insureds, which help them mitigate their risks with better prices. And various products that help agents and ease the distribution of insurance.
Position: Business Operation Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 4 years
Are you interested in growing your career not just as a professional Business Operations, but also as an expert in the field of Business Development?
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the fastest growing team of professionals in Nepal?
Business Operations works across all teams at Covered by SAGE to drive and enable growth of the business. Leading mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Covered by SAGE, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. This role will be focused on results, not activity.
Projects may include:
• Conducting research and developing a case to determine the optimal location and operating model for offshore operations
• Leading a technology assessment to identify, select and procure tools and technologies to assist the organization manage and maximize current operations
• Refine and enhance existing growth and operations processes and training collaterals
• Ideate and project manage digital and traditional marketing campaigns to generate qualified agent leads
• Track record of successfully building, scaling and leading a cross functional projects organization at a high growth startup, minimum 4 years relevant work experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, 2+ years IB / MC experience preferred
• Experience developing processes to ensure consistent and repeatable implementation as organization grows across numerous geographic markets
• Experience identifying and solving complicated problems in high pressure time sensitive environment
• Background working with product development teams to ideate and implement scalable technology solutions
Benefits that you’ll get:
• A beefy laptop for development
• Online courses or training as required
• Compensation for taking part in Conferences
• Provident fund, company fund, gratuity, insurance and more
The part that might grab your interest:
If you believe you tick all the right boxes in the requirements, we promise to provide them with the best benefits package which includes:
• Attractive salary package
• Weekends off (Saturday –Sunday)
• Experience of working in a US-based corporate
• Amazing opportunity for career advancement
• Guidance and nurture by industry experts
• Fun, engaging and ever-growing work environment
Last date to apply: 12th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe in your skills and want to grow your professional career to unlimited heights, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the subjectline itself.