Adezon – a place where builders can build. We hire Nepal’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. Technological innovation drives the growth of Adezon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices – Adezon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Adezon Cloud Services(ACS) provides Web and Digital Services from small to large businesses.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Nepal’s most customer-centric company. Adezon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to web services platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Position:Business Development Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Associate to join our fast growing team at Adezon. You will be responsible for lead generation to help us further grow our business. You will be required to be quite hands-on, ensure there are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads (i.e. whether contacted by our internal BDA Team or customers reached out to us directly) are being handled in a timely manner, both as they are generated and after they have been assigned to a field representative. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, chat, etc.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a weekly basis
- Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Exceeds various business objectives
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around adezon services.
- Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
- Maintain a an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain e-commerce, online advertising & Internet.
- Develop case studies.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- Sales, marketing or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with various retails across your assigned territory.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- Fluent in English.
- BBA/BBS degree required. Master or MBA a plus.
Last date to apply: 20 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send forward their CV along with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org