Sastodeal.com is one of Nepal’s leading ecommerce companies established on Dec, 2011. As the world is moving towards a digital revolution, we believe with Sastodeal and others in this industry, Nepal is not far behind in the digital race.
Our vision at Sastodeal is to MAKE NEPAL PROUD BY BEING THE BEST LOCAL EXAMPLE IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. We want to connect sellers and buyers across the nation. Imagine you are in Surkhet and want to buy a good pair of sports shoes. Where do you go? And you are a seller in Kathmandu with varieties of sports shoes, how do you identify or reach that buyer? There is a huge gap, and our mission is to bridge this gap. With vendors, customers and us together, we create a greater impact in peoples’ lives and the nation’s economy at large.
Position: Business Development Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Professional Skill Required : Ms Office Suite Multitasking Marketing Sales Organizational
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• To be disruptive & innovative
• To lead by example
• To perform under pressure.
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health and Accidental (GPA) Insurance, CUG SIM Card (Talk time and Data Pack), 5-day work week, ESOP for Employees working more than 3 years.
Last date to apply: 5 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself. Deadline to apply is 5th of July, 2020.