Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Patan, Lalitpur
No. of Positions: 1
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree
Experience: 5 years of experience in related field
Level: Senior Level
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Monitor local market trends in the hospital, pharmaceuticals and medical supply segments, spot opportunities, design and execute the right go to market strategy, and refine pricing, products and services.
2) Create business plans with profit & loss statements, set targets, hire staff and train them, improve processes of 3) Customer handling, patient follow up, vaccination service, sterilize of medical equipment, patient confidentiality, medical waste management and track progress towards achieving profitable & sustained growth.
4) Make SOP (System of Process) of Clinic One services – Doctors OPD, Procedure, and Pharmacy, Whole body Checkup, Imaging and Vaccination service.
5) Good Knowledge about business model, competitive pricing and research.
6) Establish quality and customer satisfaction targets and achieve compliance thereof. Measure quality by monitoring patient service, product / service rejections and returns.
7) Ensure all employees, suppliers, and customers are continually aware of the clinic’s commitment to excellence. 8) Reinforce the role each is to play to meet service, quality and growth goals.
9) Foster an achievement-oriented, open, continuous learning and improvement culture in which staff are encouraged and rewarded at individual and team level to meet targets.
10) Enhance the company’s brand through digital media, partnerships and other events.
11) Assist in day-to-day operations, patient care, recruitment and training.
12) Must be able to research latest health related product or market trend and ultimately turn that into revenue generating product
13) Must be able to network with all types of business clients
14) Must be able to identify good business opportunities and then sell or partner
15) Identify target market and meet clients face to face
16) Ensure all the marketing events/programmes are effectively communicated to clients and executed
17) To achieve and exceed yearly /quarterly target set by the management
1) MBA or equivalent experience.
2) 5 years above experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favourable.
3) Strong leadership and influencing skills necessary at the business, industry, and customer levels.
4) Seasoned management professional with strong business development, accounting, corporate strategy and marketing and sales skills.
5) Excellent communicator capable of articulating the company’s strategic product/market vision and bringing that to sound operating business plans and processes, with the charisma needed to effectively focus and motivate employees.