Website Optimum Futiurist
Location: Kathmandu, Bagmati
Department: Research & Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
About the Job:
The ideal candidate will be the vital link between our client and development team. The candidate must be able to understand the product and its requirements, analyze requirements and help product development process. He/She/They should be able to picturize the requirement, document and give the instant close solution to the problem. He/She/They should be able to provide creative prototype solutions quickly and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing his/her technical vision.
- Coordinate, collect, refine and capture detailed business requirement from client, stakeholders and product owners.
- Prepared well defined, structrued BRD, FRD, NFRD SRS
- Actively engage in all project ceremonies, i.e. requirement sessions, feature planning, releases, UAT etc.
- Actively engage with R&D team and Product Owners/Clients to ensure businesss goals and project execution alignment
- Define configuration specification, business analysis requirements, perform quality assurance, reporting and alerting requirements.
- Explain the requirements to development team and provide necessary clarification during development.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Maintain proper documentation of the requirements, design, and system processes.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer by providing reports and suggestion to technical product development team.
- Review, test and accept the solution from business perspective to make it ready for delivery.
- Coordinate with development and deployment teams to deliver the solution to client within committed timeline.
- Give walkthroughs of the requirements to project team members and clarify any confusion.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables.
- Communicate the details of project issues, impediments proactively with stakeholders.
- 2-4 years of working experience as Business Analyst (Bonus – Have worked as Quality Assurance Analyst).
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field
- Excellent documentation, presentation, communication skills both – written and verbal.
- Attention to details and result oriented
- Aptitude for complex problem analysis/resolution
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with the target audience.
- Can-do and learning attitude for the fast pace working environment
Technical On-hand Experience Required:
- Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban etc.
- SQL, database and development tools.
- Product Management Tools such as Trello, Jira, Azure Boards etc.,
- Knowledge of server-side API, Web services, Frontend, UX, Accessibility, Compliances
- Mobile and Web development practices, industry standards and aware new technological advancements
- Paid Leaves and Vacations
- Performance review on six months
- Team building activities
- Education/Certification Reimbursements
- Meal reimbursements, free meals at the office
- Competitive salary
- 5 working days
Details for CV Sourcing:
Candidates are required to submit their updated CVs to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit optimumfuturist.bamboohr.com.