Website Hitachi Energy Limited
Location: Kathmandu, Generic, Nepal
Job type: Full-Time
Type of role: Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Business Analyst for its Kathmandu, Nepal Location. This role is responsible to assist in planning development and release of task concerned, module. Also, assist BA team, Tech team and Project Management team in prioritizing enhancement, development and release of the concern module. This position also makes sure that the project quality standard and deadline are met.
- Act as subject matter expert by owning functionality
- Familiarize BRD guidelines
- Coordinate with development team and functional client or stakeholder to prepare BRD and functional requirement documents
- Responsible for improvement/enhancement and stability of the modules owned and contribute to the system.
- Contribute towards the overall improvement of the product and processes.
- Stay abreast on ongoing changes/regulation in the industry pertains to the functionality being owned
- Involve in documentation and presentation of the core end to end business process.
develop test cases, compare against the software outputs, document and communicate anomalies to the reporting officer.
- Assist/develop software documentations like functional reports, system design reports, training materials, user manuals, test plans etc.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in IT, management, or any other relevant field and at least 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good command over Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Data analysis and modelling
- Knowledge on MSSQL will be an added advantage
- Any prior software testing knowledge/basic programming concept will be a distinct advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.