Website COTIVITI Nepal
- 3+ years of experience eliciting requirements during real-time collaborative sessions with stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and PO/PM to analyze and document business processes and projects.
- Assists with documentation and prioritization of the business value associated with the business requirements.
- Performing requirements analysis to convert business requirements to software requirement documents.
- Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Give walkthroughs of the requirements to project team members and clarify any confusion.
- Ensure active participation from the team during planning meetings especially during the requirements discussions and scope planning
- Ensure that the Sprint Goal is set and understood by the team
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Review test plans/cases and provide feedback.
- Provide internal sign-off on developed features.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Lodge user stories into project management software and monitor until DOD is met.
- Should be familiar with Query Languages (MS-SQL/Oracle).
To apply for this job please visit www.cotiviti.com.np.