Website InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction.
Job Category: Sales
No. of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelors in Business Administration or in related field
- Experience Required
- 7years and above
- Develop various innovative ideas and concepts to reach the target group of clients and make a concrete plan accordingly.
- Develop strategies to build networks to find potential clients and to maintain long-run client relationships.
- Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sale
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Introduce and implement promotional campaigns to build brand awareness of the company in the job market.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Manages and supervises branch employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Conduct formal performance review and recommend appraisals for further development of Branch Employees
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and head office on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address clients and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Good knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and client focused
- Leadership and management skills
- Professionalism with excellent time management skills
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to details and Quick learning ability
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Fuel Allowance
- Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Travel Allowance and Daily Allowance
- Referral Reward
- Preventive Health Package
- Vacation Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Internet Package
Apply Before Deadline: Jul 15, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.