Website Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd
Number of Vacancy(ies): 2
Qualification: Master’s Degree Preferred
Experience: 3+ years in the respective field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Nepalgunj and Butwal
Skills and Knowledge:
- Results driven and customer focused
- Ability to meet sales target
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct all operational aspects including customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Plan and execute several sales and marketing activities with a view to realizing the set sales targets.
- Develop marketing activity plan in coordination with Marketing Department.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Follow up with service providers to make sure that service delivery tasks are completed within SLA (Service Level Agreement) and escalate any issues or discrepancy.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2022-06-19
To apply for this job please visit www.vianet.com.np.