Website BM Nepal Pvt. Ltd (Subsidiary Company of Bookmundi)
VACANCY FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Are you a programmer by heart, and not necessarily by profession? Are you looking to work on a high-tech, global IT application used across the world? Ready to join a world-class IT team that will take yourself and your career to the next level? If yes, join B.M. Nepal’s fast-paced software team comprised of 10+ software engineers giving you a chance to learn and grow together with some of the most talented IT engineers in Nepal. We are looking for a talented software developer with the following skillset:
B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is located in Lainchaur, Kathmandu, and is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and software development company working on international clients’ high-profile web applications. We among others work together with one of the world’s largest travel applications, making sure that they stay ahead in an internationally competitive landscape. One of our clients is Bookmundi ApS, a Denmark-based global travel booking portal, selling holidays and tours in more than 120 countries. We help our clients solve complex software development needs, provide customer service, conduct marketing, do business development, and handle general Business Process Outsourcing requirements.
- Ability to write clean PHP code.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Know how to use git.
- Experience with MVC-based development and Laravel/Yii.
- Ability to write clean, functional JS code.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and query optimization.
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with e-commerce sites.
- Able to work with angular.js, jQuery.
- Write valid and semantic markup.
- Experience with Frontend Development.
- Knowledge of SEO and site optimization.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Able to take criticism.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a similar field.
- 2+ years of professional experience with a keen interest in programming and software development.
Why choose us?
- Grow as a person through exposure to global culture
- Potential for career advancement
- Be part of an amazing and passionate team of young programmers
- Five days’ work week with 40 hours a week
- Attractive salary packages based on your qualifications and experience
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Sponsored healthy lunch at the office
- Employee referral programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes and cover letter with their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2022.
< We are always looking for great people>