Website BM Nepal Pvt. Ltd (Subsidiary Company of Bookmundi)
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging position, helping customers to travel around the world? If yes, join our busy, dynamic, fun, and customer-centric service team.
You’ll be communicating a lot in both written as well as verbal English, so your English proficiency would need to be outstanding. Aside from doing customer service, you’ll be participating in various ad-hoc-based tasks and projects within the organization. B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- Language. 100% proficient in written and verbal English.
- Computer literacy. Experience working with a laptop and email programs like Outlook.com, Gmail, etc.
- Reliability. You appreciate routines but also welcome new challenges.
- Initiative. You are not afraid of grabbing the phone and solving a task with a customer.
- Detail-oriented. A structured and detailed approach to tasks and also in your written English.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a related discipline.
- Freshers are also highly encouraged to apply.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Grow as a person through exposure to global culture
- Potential for career advancement
- Be part of an amazing and passionate team of young programmers
- Five days’ work week with 40 hours a week
- Attractive salary packages based on your qualifications and experience
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Sponsored healthy lunch at the office
- Employee referral programs
Interested candidates with good written and verbal English are only encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th October 2022.
< We are always looking for a great people>