A leading Bank of Nepal
A leading Bank of Nepal is looking out for energetic, result-oriented, and dynamic candidates to join them in the following positions:
1. Junior Officer/Officer – Credit Relationship Management (Required No. 2)
– Education and Experience: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of experience in the related field of Banks and Financial Institutions.</strong
– Age: Min. 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as of the final date of application.
– The candidates shall be functioning as relationship officers responsible for growing loan/investment portfolios in infrastructure projects through skillful marketing and appraising of lending proposals and effective monitoring of financed projects. Preference shall be given to the candidates who have experience of extending loans to large infrastructure projects in both financing/consortium lending arrangements. The candidate should possess strong traits for communication, relationship management, negotiation, and project technical and financial analysis.
2. Officer – Credit Administration (Required No. 1)
– Education and Experience: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of experience in related fields in Banks and Financial institutions.
– Age: Min. 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as of the final date of application,
– The candidate shall be responsible for the preparation of security documents of credit facilities, implement/administer/monitor the credit facilities limits/rates as per the terms and conditions of approval and in line with bank’s internal policy/NRB circulars and perform other CAD related functions.
3. Assistant/Senior Assistant/Supervisor – Information Technology (Required No. 1)
– Educational and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT). Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge and experience in Pumori Core Banking System.
– Candidates should have minimum 1 year of working experience in the field of Information Technology.
– Age: min. 18 years and not exceeding 35 years as on final date of application.
– The candidate will be overseeing job areas of computer networking, Windows server administration, windows operating system, troubleshooting of hardware and software related issues and other IT equipment related issues, date management and archiving. Core Banking System related functions.
To Apply: Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply in BFIN Jobs website or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 14 Sep 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. We reserve the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Krishna Tower, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal