Position: Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Executive to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. As a Digital marketing executive, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company digital presence. Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives. Our company is multinationals & countries business with different languages & cultures.
• Building our digital marketing roadmap
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Maintains digital marketing staff /freelances by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
• Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
• Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
• Oversee our social media accounts
• Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
• Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
• Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven work experience of over 3 years in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Able to develop budgets
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines