Company: Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd.
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited, a National Level Development Bank with Eighty-Seven branches in operation throughout the country and another seventeen underconsideration is poised to become one amongst the leading Development Banks in the country. To achieve this strategic goal, it invites applications from qualified Nepalese citizens looking for a dynamic career in the followings roles:
Position: Junior Trainee Assistant Few
• Intermediate Level in Management / Economics or related field with 50% orequivalent CGPA.
• Age not exceeding 25 years. Additional 5 years in upper age limit shall be granted incase of female candidate.
Position: Team Member Legal Department Assistant to Supervisor – Few
• Minimum academic qualification of LLB.
• Preference shall be given to candidate having prior internship/work experience.
Position: Service Manager / Operation In-charge – Senior Assistant to Supervisor
Existing Branches: Amarsingh, Attariya, Bardibas, Chandrauta, Daldale, Duipiple, Holeri, Itahari, Jhalunge, Kohalpur, Newroad Pokhara, Pharsatikar, Rajbiraj, Shardhanagar, Srijanachowk, Surkhet & Waling.
Upcoming Branches: Baglung, Baruwa, Beldiya, Bethari, Chin nedanda, Gal kot, Jhalunge, Kailashnagar, Myagdi & Purunchour.
Position: Relationship Manager – Senior Assistant to Junior Officer
Existing Branches: Besisahar, Kohalpur, Mainabagar, Mahendranagar & Itahari
Upcoming Branches: Baglung, Beldiya, Bethari, Chinnedanda, Galkot, Kailashnagar, Myagdi & Purunchour.
Position: Branch Manager – Junior Officer to Assistant Manager
Existing Branches: Birgunj, Dhading, Dumkibas, Khaireni, Khairenitar, Jaspur, Rajbiraj, Sardi & Surkhet.
Upcoming Branches: Baglung, Baruwa, Bethari, Chinnedanda, Galkot, Kerabari,Madhumalla, Myagdi & Purunchour
Qualifications & Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Banks/ Financial Institutions in the area(s) of Credit / Deposit management, Trade Finance, Compliance, Risk and/or Operations for Branch Manager and 2 years of experience in Banks/ Financial Institutions in the area(s) of Credit, Deposits, Customer Service, and/or Operations for Relationship Manager and Service Manager/Operation In-charge.
• Master’s Degree in Management/ Economics or related field for Managerial Level and Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Economics or related field for up to Officer Level.
• Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level, 30 years for Assistant Level and 25 years for Junior Trainee Assistant. Additional 5 years in upper age limit shall be granted in case of female candidate.
Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy.
Please contact Bank for further details on eligibility criteria.
Last date to apply: 26th June 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the“Career” section of http://www.kamanasewabank.com and click ‘Apply’ icon below the respective job. After filling up the requested information, click ‘Submit’ button for submission of the application.
Source: Himalayan Times, 12 June 2019