Company: MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD.
MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD. is one of the leading National Level Development Bank. We require Dynamic, result oriented, pragmatic, self-motivated and passionate candidates who are feasible to work inside and outside valley branches. Please apply for the position mentioned below:
Position: Small & Micro Banking- Assistant to Supervisor
NUMBER OF REQUIREMENT: 30
LOCATIONS: Inside/Outside Kathmandu Valley
• Minimum educational qualification is Intermediate level (Preferably in Management or Economics)
• Minimum required experience is 2 to 3 years in Microfinance/Banking/Financial Institution or related field
• Age shall not exceed 35 as of 22 January 2020
• Candidates must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS:
• Preference will be given to local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the branch
• The position may be offered based on qualification & experience and functional position can be offered as per the requirement
• Candidates with two-wheeler license shall have an added advantage specially for the applicant of Small and Micro Banking (SMB)
• Applicants for Small and Micro Banking (SMB) must be willing to work in rural/remote areas and should have passion to work with rural farmers and small holding entrepreneurs for uplifting the income and economic status of marginal/deprived people
• All selected candidates must be willing to work in any branches of the bank (Inside/outside Kathmandu valley)
Last date to apply: 21 January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process and the Bank reserves right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification. Applications without disclosure of age and marks/percentage of education level shall be disqualified.
Shortlisting will be done based on your answers provided while applying for this position.
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 8 January 2020