Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Asia Technology
Experience: Mid Level
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
This is a full-time position
- Support client needs by delivering ODI jobs and frameworks
- Understands multithreading, locks, and queues very well
- Writes reusable, testable, and efficient code (with a huge emphasis on testable code)
- Communicate about complex technical, architectural, and organizational problems and propose comprehensive iterative solutions
- Design and develop scalable and secure APIs
- Understands best practices for security and data protection
- Involve in tuning and optimization of SQL statements
Requirements for the role
- 5+ years of experience in Python development
- Strong hands-on experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) (Mandatory)
- Experience in Data Migration using SQL loader, import/export
- Code guru in Python.Experience designing scalable and secure APIs, and are a proponent of API-first development
- Experience with various authentication methods and technologies.Strong knowledge of database, schema designing and SQL
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy and related libraries is a plus
- Python data science and machine learning libraries, such as SciKitLearn, Theano, NumPy, SciPy, and Panda
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, FastAPI)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills with experience in frameworks like PyTest, and Unittest.
- Experience with distributed data processing using queues and schedulers
- Knowledge source code control tools
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fusemachines.com.