Website K&A Engineering Consulting
Asst. IT System Administrator
Job Locations: NP-Jhamshikhel
Requisition ID: 2022-1734
# of Openings: 1
Category (Portal Searching): Information Technology
K&A Engineering Consulting – White Plains, NY is a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection, and collaboration, and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in the industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of. Our company has earned its reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adapting.
We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and employees in the industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative range of services for dozens of projects around the country. The company’s team members are passionate about engineering, infrastructure, and design, and understand our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Due to Company growth, we are actively seeking an experienced Asst. IT System Administrator to join our team in Nepal.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in information technology field with hands on experience in installing, supporting end-users, and maintaining infrastructure related hardware, software, and processes
- BSc/Ba in computer science and Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols. Specifically, extensive power user level knowledge of Office 365 with a focus on Outlook and email. Knowledge of troubleshooting and granting access to shared mailboxes and/or shared folders in Outlook as well as knowledge of managing SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and administering user accounts, permissions, and roles via AD, Win10, SharePoint, msft Azure and intel-based hardware
- A+ and Network+ Certification
- A strong grasp of office network equipment including industry standard firewall appliances, cisco network switches and wireless access point management and configuration
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently, within a team or with a vendor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently in a deadline-driven environment to achieve results
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks to outsourcing professionals as needed
Asst. IT System Administrator services include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the set up & configuration of all desktop & laptop computers during new employee onboarding.
- Responsible for the configuration, and administration of end-user computing resources, corporate cloud systems and information backup.
- Troubleshoot local hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop support efforts, ensuring all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Work alongside project teams to support on-going IT related work
- Make technology recommendations for hardware and software needs at both the enterprise and user levels
- Weekly hours will vary depending on business needs. Provide after hours on-call support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit careersnepal-kapower.icims.com.