Adezon – a place where builders can build. We hire Nepal’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. Technological innovation drives the growth of Adezon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices – Adezon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Adezon Cloud Services(ACS) provides Web and Digital Services from small to large businesses.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Nepal’s most customer-centric company. Adezon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to web services platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Position: Associate Vendor Manager
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
Adezon, one of the Nepal’s fastest growing e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious Associate Vendor Manager to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Adezon.com website. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Adezon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Adezon
• Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Adezon platform, master Adezon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
• Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
• Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering/Economics/Management/Business Administration.
• Fluent in English is mandatory.
• Demonstrated track record of success in sales, account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
• Interested in new technologies, capable internet user.
• Great team player.
• Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
• Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
• Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage.
• Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
• Advanced Excel skills is a plus.
Last date to apply: 20th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send forward their CV along with Cover Letter at email@example.com