Website K & A Engineering Consulting
Associate Electrical Engineer
Requisition ID: 2022-1862
# of Openings: 10
Category (Portal Searching): Engineering
K&A Engineering Consulting – White Plains, NY is a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection, and collaboration, and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in our industry and we work hard to maintain a culture that our people can be proud of. Our company has earned its reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adapting.
We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and employees in the industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative range of services for dozens of projects around the country. The company’s team members are passionate about engineering, infrastructure, and design, and understand our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Due to company growth, we are we are actively seeking an entry level Electrical Engineer to join our team in Nepal for our energy service clients located in USA. Under direction and guidance of carrier experienced engineers, as an entry-level electrical engineer, you will be tasked with providing electrical engineering for the design of high voltage electric substations and transmission lines. Work will include distribution planning, substation physical design, protection and control design, and design of transmission lines (overhead + underground), system modeling, and distribution design for traditional and renewable power.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Course work completed in power systems studies, circuit theory, renewable energy, steady-state analysis, dynamic simulations
- Knowledge or actual experience with NEC (National Electric Code)
- Good command over AutoCAD is required
- Flexibility, creative problem-solving and above average interpersonal
- The ideal candidate would have the ability to develop the following skills: technical expertise in power systems studies, technical leadership, work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently on an electrical engineering Team, and occasionally support business development
Associate Electrical Engineer services include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform power system load flow, stability and transient studies, power system dynamic model development, understanding power system operation and controls
- Contribute to multiple project teams to perform technical analysis of electric power system
- Prepare proposals based on expressed customer needs
- Develop projects with customers; manage contracts to ensure technical, schedule and cost objectives are met; actively participate in identifying and cultivating new customers and business opportunities; lead preparation of proposals; and make customer presentations
- Compile results from technical analysis to produce detailed, concise, analytical reports
- Document and present project findings and deliverables
- Actively participates in a working environment where teamwork, quality, customer service and innovation are prized
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
To apply for this job please visit careersnepal-kapower.icims.com.