Website CloudFactory Limited
Associate Data Scientist
At CloudFactory we believe that talent is equally distributed around the world, but opportunity is not. We also believe that the future of work is distributed and on-demand. We are leveling the playing field with technology that effectively shrinks the distance between companies and the world’s massive untapped talent pool. CloudFactory helps companies grow by connecting them to a scalable WorkStream, staffed by a global workforce, that is tightly integrated with their teams, processes and systems. CloudFactory helps companies scale by deeply integrating a global workforce into their teams, processes and systems. By harnessing the massive, untapped talent pool that exists in every corner of our planet, we will be able to maximize the potential of people, companies and ideas — regardless of where they originate.As an associate data scientist, you will work with the data team (in liaison with different departments) to build statistical models to identify and solve various business problems. You will also be expected to be the human-in-the-loop data scientist to provide ad-hoc insights, which will be helpful in optimizing our business processes. You possess great communication and reporting skills. Critical thinking, problem solving, effective storytelling, asking the right questions, and clarity in ideas define you.
- Perform data discovery and exploratory data analysis on datasets of different sizes and present compelling visual representations that is easy to share and understand, with various stakeholders
- Create proof of concepts for real time and non real time analytics
- Develop, monitor and maintain statistical models relevant to business
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, including documentation and cataloging
- Verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Analyze and provide insight on conversion journeys by user demographics, and a multitude of business dimensions.
- Work closely with the wider Data, Product and Tech teams to provide collaborative insight on customer behavior across our products.
- Input experimentation recommendations through the company’s test and learn strategy.
- Input into the decision-making process.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, classification, clustering, ranking etc.
- Proficiency in Python stack for data science (Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn)
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Seaborn, Plotly, D3.js, GGplot, etc and dashboarding tools, such as Tableau, Quicksight etc.
- Proficiency in SQL
- A passion for machine-learning and research
- (Good to have) Experience with Athena, Sagemaker, AWS Lambda, Streamlit and Snowflake, or similar tools
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Home Office Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Hybrid Work Modality
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.