Website Hitachi Energy Ltd.
Associate Business Analyst
Location: Kathmandu, Generic, Nepal
Job type: Full-Time
Type of role: Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Wellbeing program
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking an Associate Business Analyst for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to assist in planning development and release of task concerned, module. Assist BA team, Tech team and Project Management team in prioritizing enhancement, development, and release of the concern module. This position also makes sure that the project quality standard and deadline are met.
- Assist programming team – Assist the programming team in developing business software that involves complex accounting and financial logic. This would typically involve the documentation and presentation of the core end-to-end business process.
- Assist in preparing software documentation like functional reports, system design reports, training materials, user manuals, test plans, etc. Work side by side with developers to move the project ahead.
- Test business software – Test business software, i.e., develop test cases, compare against the software outputs, document and communicate anomalies to the reporting officer.
- Provide client support – Provide support to software users, i.e., answer client queries relating to the use of the software and render resolutions, as required. Understand and analyze client requirements. Prepare detailed requirements by talking to the people concerned. Provide support to clients for software issues.
- Provide timely project status – Provide timely project status to concerned parties.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Business Administration, project management with specialization in MIS, Preference will be given to MBA graduates and at least 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good command over Microsoft Office applications
- Any prior software testing knowledge/basic programming concept would be a distinct advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Reference Number: NP53867250_E1
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.