Website Ncell Axiata Limited
Ncell Axiata Limited (Ncell) is a part of the Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
Axiata has controlling stakes in market-leading mobile and fixed operators in the region including ‘Celcom’ in Malaysia, ‘XL’ in Indonesia, ‘Dialog’ in Sri Lanka, ‘Robi’ in Bangladesh, ‘Smart’ in Cambodia, and ‘Ncell’ in Nepal. Axiata is actively spearheading efforts to transform its mobile-centric operations into digital converged companies.
At Ncell, we are passionate about our values, principles, and our strategic priorities. We believe that having the right talent in the right roles enables execution, improves our customer’s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. This is what makes us a winning team.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation, and One Company – One Family. These values are the most integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we, as an organization strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative, and problem-solving abilities.
Ncell offers a competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Ncell is also committed to protecting Applicants’ personal data. In Ncell, we take privacy seriously and all our activities are underpinned by our T.R.U.S.T principles of being Transparent, respecting your Rights, in our Use of personal data, through robust cyber Security practices and we take due care when Transfer of data is required. Click the link to know more about applicants privacy https://webapi.ncell.axiata.com/upload/Notice/Ncell_Axiata_Privacy_Notice_for_Candidates.pdf
Number of Vacancies: 2
Section: Customer Service & Operations
Unit: CX Retail Operations & Governance
Team: Ncell Center Sector A
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Durbarmarg and Bhairahawa but can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Managing overall Ncell center operation, handling customer queries complaints and maintain first visit resolution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing daily Ncell center operation, maintaining contacts with customers, handling their queries complaints and maintain first visit resolution.
- Manage third party staffs, provide required information, monitoring and controlling their daily occupancy.
- Maintain Ncell center profitability. Ensuring Ncell Centers in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and targets.
- Implementation of world class customer service concept in center and plan for sales & service level enhancement in coordination of immediate manager.
- Actively participate in marketing activities and plan accordingly to get sales target.
- Operating the Q-management system with accuracy.
- Improvement in customer waiting time. Registration of the documents received and its submission to the responsible person as well as filing.
- Running all the schemes operated by the marketing department with effectiveness and ease.
- Handling the complaints received from the customers forwarding it to the immediate superior.
- Handling the problematic subscriber’s queries, follow up and getting feedback.
- Maintain the work flow, schedules/shifts defined by the respective manager. Collect & share customer feedbacks for improvement.
- Implementing the friendliest customer care concept by serving the customers with a smile.
- Documentation of customer subscription form & other document processed within respective Ncell centers & process for further archiving.
- Managing and motivating respective team members to enhance service level, increase sales and ensuring respective Ncell centers’ overall efficiency.
- Executes other instructions of the direct management as per the necessity of the unit / company.
- Monitoring service level provided by Ncell Pasal, periodic visit and reporting.
Education Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably in Management.
- Preference for relevant experience.
- Understands and collects details of situations or problems at work
- Implements agreed initiatives effectively
- Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
- Understands impact of own performance on customers
- Understand processes to gather needed information or support
- Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
- Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
What we offer
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Social Security Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Priority will be given to eligible Nepalese Citizens.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Source: The Kathmandu Post, 20 June, 2022