Website The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN) is an autonomous body established under the Nepal Chartered Accountants Act, 1997 solely authorized to provide education, guidance, control and supervision of the Accounting Profession in Nepal and to enhance social recognition and faith in the accounting profession by raising public awareness towards economic and social responsibility of accountants to contribute towards development of the country. The Institute seeks application from qualified and interested Nepalese Citizens on contractual basis for the following positions:
Position: Director (Technical)
Required No.: 1
Qualification and Experience: Chartered Accountant from any recognized Institute with minimum 8 years post ICAN membership experience in related field.
Position: Joint Director (Technical)
Required No.: 1
Qualification and Experience: Chartered Accountant from any recognized Institute with minimum 7 years post ICAN membership experience in related field.
Position: Deputy Director (Technical)
Required No.: 3
Qualification and Experience: Chartered Accountant from any recognized Institute with minimum 5 years post ICAN membership experience in related field.
- The position requires vision, leadership and management role.
- Demonstrate senior management skill, Intellectual and personal credibility to deal with members, students, educational institutions, regulating bodies and similar public organizations.
- This role requires positioning of ICAN by identifying and pursuing opportunities for developing and increasing services and knowledge to members and students.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- A team player who leads with visible commitment and integrity recognizing the challenges, responsibility and variety as the position demands.
Position: Senior Assistant
Required No.: 2
Qualification and Experience: Plus 2 or equivalent with minimum 1.6 CGPA or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
Required No.: 1
Qualification and Experience: SEE or equivalent with minimum 2 GPA or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Working knowledge on MS Office System.
- Should have strong communication skill with excellent written and spoken English/Nepali with typing skill.
Age Limit: For Assistant and Senior Assistant Position: 18 years of age not exceeding 35 years and in case of female and differently abled person: age not exceeding 40 years. For Director and Joint Director position: 21 years of age not exceeding 45 years on last date of submission of application.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with the application form available at Institute’s website addressing the job description, qualification, knowledge, skills and experience as mentioned in the CV by 8 Ashar 2079 (22 June 2022). Application can be submitted through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed candidates shall be subjected to further selection process.
The Institute reserves the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason, whatsoever, Canvassing any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal
(Established under The Nepal Chartered Accountants Act – 1997)
ICAN Marg, Satdobato Lalitpur
Post Box No.: 5289, Ph: 5530730, 5530832
Web: http://www.ican.org.np, Email: email@example.com