Website LIS Nepal Private Limited
Assistant, Project Delivery
Type: Full time
Deadline: Oct. 23, 2021
The Project Delivery Assistant would be responsible to assist in the operation and management of software projects along with its team members, working with the relevant stakeholders to ensure process, compliance, and effective delivery.
- Support in operational tasks for the project delivery team.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of project leads.
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of project specific components of the project management manual.
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes, and action items where needed.
- Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting, (weekly & quarterly Internal Project Reviews, project risk assessments, annual reviews, and client deliverables) and ensure these outputs are fit for purpose.
- Conduct spot checks on processes and internal controls.
- Assist with internal PMO administration, including drafting weekly meeting agendas, tracking tasks, maintaining calendars and deadline reminders.
- Coordinate and support HR and Resource Management in recruitment process
- Be part of resource onboarding to the delivery team.
- Assist the resource management team in operation and reporting.
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Basic understanding of management including organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Sound decision making and problem solving skill.
- Prior experience in customer service in any business setting would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2021.