Website Gorkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Assistant Pharmacist based in AWC Chitwan.
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Nepali
- Must be computer literate and should have knowledge of Pharmacy Inventory software’s.
- High level of communication skills
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing Pharmacy Service Delivery
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 2 years of working experience post qualification.
- Current unrestricted registration as an Assistant Pharmacist with Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC)
The position holder will be responsible for providing support in Pharmacy related Clinical Care and Clinical Governance in his/her Cluster Medical Centres in accordance with all GWT (N) Standards of Medical Service delivery, Quality Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG02 of GWT (N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.47, 597. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy. The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 17 December 21 by 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.