Company: Kantipur Media Group
Kantipur Media Group is the Country’s first and leading private media group. With the mission of enhancing Nepali people’s right to right information, KMG is committed to propagating responsible journalism, offering value to our subscribers and providing an effective platform for advertisers. Kantipur Publications, Radio Kantipur, Kantipur Television and Kantipur
Foundation are the main brands under KMG ‘s umbrella.
Position: Assistant Network Admin : 1
• Maintain network availability to ensure access.
• Sufficiently hands on enterprise router, switch and firewall.
• Able to evaluate network performance issues including throughput and latency among branch.
• Knowledge of network monitoring tool and maintaining documentation.
• Self-upgrade technical strength to meet organization goals.
• Knowledge of linux system will be advantages
Certification: CCNA or equivalent is preferable.
Experience: At least 1 year of experience as a network admin.
Position: Assistant Software Engineer/DBA: 1
• Able to handle web based software.
• Able to tune web servers (IIS, NGINX, apache)
• Maintain application performance to satisfy end user daily activity.
• Able to evaluate DB performance including backup and recovery.
• Knowledge of mysql, sql-server and oracle.
• Self-upgrade technical strength to meet system goals.
• Knowledge of linux system will be advantages.
Certification: OCA or equivalent is preferable.
Experience: At least 1 year of experience in web environment and dba activities.
Last date to apply: May 31, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates having met the above requirements are requested to submit their application along with a cover letter and updated CV at email@example.com no later than 17:00 hours, May 31, 2019.
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 24 May 2019