Website Ncell Axiata Limited
Ncell Axiata Limited (Ncell) is a part of the Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
Axiata has controlling stakes in market-leading mobile and fixed operators in the region including ‘Celcom’ in Malaysia, ‘XL’ in Indonesia, ‘Dialog’ in Sri Lanka, ‘Robi’ in Bangladesh, ‘Smart’ in Cambodia, and ‘Ncell’ in Nepal. Axiata is actively spearheading efforts to transform its mobile-centric operations into digital converged companies.
At Ncell, we are passionate about our values, principles, and our strategic priorities. We believe that having the right talent in the right roles enables execution, improves our customer’s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. This is what makes us a winning team.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation, and One Company – One Family. These values are the most integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we, as an organization strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative, and problem-solving abilities.
Ncell offers a competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Ncell is also committed to protecting Applicants’ personal data. In Ncell, we take privacy seriously and all our activities are underpinned by our T.R.U.S.T principles of being Transparent, respecting your Rights, in our Use of personal data, through robust cyber Security practices and we take due care when Transfer of data is required. Click the link to know more about applicants privacy https://webapi.ncell.axiata.com/upload/Notice/Ncell_Axiata_Privacy_Notice_for_Candidates.pdf
Position: Assistant Engineer/Assistant Technical Specialist
Unit: Customer Support Systems
Section: Application Planning & Management
Department: Information Technology
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation & Administration of CSS applications and proactive scheduling (automation) of daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks mainly for RMS, CMS, LMS, USSD, IVR, RAFM, Ncell Sathi, Provisioning and CRM.
- Its products, tariffs, delivery of campaigns and provide technical support comprising of services, solutions and platforms considering risk and impacts.
- Identify/analyze Audit/Reconciliations items and ensure to close gaps in terms of security, products, systems and revenue for further enhancement of the systems.
- Develop standard technical frameworks & solutions. Patches, Upgrade & Health checkups /Expansions planning analysis by self or by coordinating with Vendor, Partners.
- Maintain a positive relationship with inter/intra department/unit and partners/vendors and think from customer perspective and influence/help other team members to resolve the issue.
- Perform any other reasonable duty assigned by management and Implement and Update SLA.
- Control data flow (in/out) from the underlined integrated platforms/3rd party platforms to the CSS System and plan the corrections and extensions to the CSS accordingly.
- Ensure that requirements/issues/optimizations are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions and validate business requirements or user stories, use cases and process flows.
- Ownership on activities like user/role management, logs review for any potential issues, capturing raw data, generating report. Performance maintenance, including applying patches and system tuning as per vendors recommendations.
- Incorporate security gaps and Identify, and propose system & solution optimization.
- Work closely with third-party technology vendors. Develop and manage the relationship with Network groups.
- Develop automated processes for recurrent campaigns, reports and database processes, and implement effective solutions using Statistical Analysis System SAS as well as other software, databases and schedulers.
- Act as a key liaison for multiple marketing campaigns; provide leadership with stakeholders’ campaign processes and adherence to timelines in campaign delivery as well as in evaluating the industry KPI’s in the different business units, to make recommendations based on in-depth CRM, CMS, and Loyalty mgmt.
- Key resource for marketing campaigns’ lists extraction, data validation, sizing, scrubbing, scenario analyses and data flows to support background processes and promo codes management for both proactive and reactive channels.
- Responsible for all areas of the campaign list extraction, production and reporting/analysis.
Education Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or similar field
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in the products and underline services
- Preferably having working experience in the relevant field especially CRM, RMS, LMS functional systems
- Understands and collates details of situations or problems at work
- Implements agreed initiatives effectively
- Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
- Understands the impact of own performance on customers
- Understand processes to gather needed information or support
- Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
- Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
- Manage good relationships with partners & vendors within customer interaction channel systems.
- Good overall performance and good understanding of customer Interaction channel systems.
- Good IT and Network knowledge
- Prioritize and operate daily/weekly/monthly/yearly tasks in efficient way to handle technical and product issues ensuring quick TTM.
- Good interpersonal skills with the capability to display vision by excellent communication.
- Good collaboration skills with the capability to drive integration and build solid organizational relationships as well as foster collaboration among the teams.
- Able to quickly adapt to change and solve issues/tasks in a rational, logical and analytical way quickly and correctly.
- Sets clear objectives.
- Customer focus mindset.
- Proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach.
- Able to modify self-perception and behaviour based on feedback from others
Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 2 May 2022