Company: Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is leading Company involved in Hydro and Electro mechanical equipment including HV substations, manufacturing and installation & repair for hydro & electric sector. NHE is seeking self-confident, dynamic and result oriented individual for the following position:
Position: Assistant Accountant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Butwal
- BBA/BBS with at least 3 years’ experience Or MBS / MBA with relevant experience in accounting
- Proficient in MS-Office applications and TAX/VAT
Level: V (Five)
Type of Employment: Time Bound- Initially for 1 Year
Salary and Other Benefits: As per Company rule
Starting Date: 16 July, 2020
- To maintain the accounts of the Joint venture projects and company in accordance with financial rules & regulations and to prepare the required statements
- To assist to carry out checks and controls regarding cash, inventories and collection of receivables, etc.
- To prepare and to check accounting vouchers.
- To prepare pay roll sheets of staff monthly.
- To assist on preparation of MIS report including P/L, B/S & Cash Flow statement.
- To assist for overall transactions of accounting, banking, letter of credit and reconciliations, etc.
Last date to apply: 25 June 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with updated CV, copies of
educational certificates and citizenship within 25 June 2020 by post or e-mail. Competent local candidates are encouraged to
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will we contacted for further selection process. For more details about the Company please
HR & Admin Manager
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Post Box No.1, Butwal, Nepal.