Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe. Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing Legal Tech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way. Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
Position: Assistant Accountant / Book Keeper
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant / Book Keeper who will work in our Nepal Accounts team as part of our broader team working from the Hong Kong Zegal office. This is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a team working in truly innovative and high potential technology service.
• Handle day- to- day bookkeeping and data entry of accounting transactions in XERO and google sheets.
• Work with other senior team members to perfect the double entry book keeping system. (maintain bills and invoices online)
• Help in administration and HR related issues side by side.
• Maintain inventories and stocks.
• Experience in any accounting software and MS Excel. (Perfection in XERO software is much appreciated.)
• Analytical and proactive sets of mind.
• Keen and careful eyes for heads up to reduce accounting errors.
• Knowledge on tax as per Nepal Government.
• Knowledge on other accounting systems of Nepal.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• High level of spoken and written English
• University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base salary, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office)
Last date to apply: 21 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME on firstname.lastname@example.org