Website APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Human Resource – Officer
– Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
– Provide support to the departmental heads to enable the effective application of the recruitment, performance management and compensation management process
– Develop training and development programs
– Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data
– Ensure proper and timely execution of HR administrative tasks
– Identify and implement improvements in the HR software to enhance software efficiency and utility
– Lead the proper implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure proper HR management; also contribute to make improvements where necessary
– Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
– Master’s Degree in Management (specialization in Human Resource Management preferred)
– 2 years of experience in a similar position
– Excellent knowledge of Nepal labor Act
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Nepali
– Should have an organized approach to work with good prioritization skills and
attention to detail
– Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
– Very good initiation and negotiation skills
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package.
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, to email@example.com