Website Animal Health Training & Consultancy Service
AHTCS is hiring a veterinarian for the post of Service Provision Officer in its Sustainable equine welfare through improved human behavior & working environment Project (SEWP) to be based at one of the SEW Project District. The project aims to improve welfare of working equids in its operational areas
Position: Veterinarian (Service Provision Officer)
Duty Station: AHTCS SEWP field office with regular travel to project sites of Banke/ Bardiya and Dang.
Key qualifications and competences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with 1-2 years working experience in livestock related project management.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills; knowledge in executing training and community development
- Provide periodic and Emergency health service to the equines of project sites
- Coordinate with the local level stakeholders of equine sector for enhancing the equine
- Support welfare groups in identifying welfare needs
- Provide issue-based training on equine welfare, Animal health and management
- Supervision and technical capacity building of Welfare Facilitators
- Reporting, planning and documentation of project activities
- Consultation and development of project concept note, project strategy with PC, Executive Director, Executive Committee and other related Personnel and professionals
- Good understanding of working equine welfare issues in Nepal
- Experience in coordination, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of project
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a unique and inter-dependent team structure as well as ability to use participatory planning skills
- Strong skill and proven ability in planning, problem solving and leadership
- Ability/self-discipline to develop personal goal, plan and achieve them
- Able to and by example coach/encourage people
- Proven ability in making critical decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill both in Nepali and English languages and computer skills
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a motivation letter and a recent CV to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM 25th of May, 2021
Candidates are requested to mention their respective expected salaries in an application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment. AHTCS reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“Telephonic inquiries will not be entertained”