Amazing IT Centre (AITC)
Position: QA Engineer
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Skills / Requirements:
- Experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology
- Working understanding of various programming languages, libraries, frameworks and technologies: HTML, CSS, XML.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- 6 Months plus experience as QA Engineer
- Experience with both web and API testing
Excellent to have:
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing and Manual Testing.
- Test driven development strategies.
- Experience with web security technology.
- Basic understanding of JAVA.
- Experience with software QA tools and processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40K+ (Negotiable)
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Work Location: Office Premise
Location: Radhe-Radhe, Bhaktapur
Number of Vacancies: 2
About the company:
With high-quality and efficient services, we meet the expectations of our customers and regard ourselves as industry leaders. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality and affordable software development and IT consulting services. We believe that providing employees with a decent working environment in a technological environment can enable the company to achieve the highest level of efficiency. AITC strives to understand customer needs and provide end-to-end solutions that comply with the latest technology. We are looking for people who not only have strong technical skills but also show sincere commitment to their jobs, customers, and colleagues. Strong business relationships are the foundation of good customer service.
For queries, write us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.