Website Alpha Beta Theta Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for the position of Sr. QA Automation Engineer.
- Write repeatable, maintainable, scalable, and high-performance automation scripts using BDD/TDD framework which can be used in testing and production environment
- Optimize & improve our existing automation scripts and also build new automation framework and tools
- Set up Jenkins and other automated scheduled jobs. Set up integrations and webhooks to kick off various jobs and receive test results
- Perform manual testing on given features and bugs. Automate new and missing features
- Perform functional and automation test on REST API services
- Perform Load and Performance Test on REST APIs using JMeter
- Show strong handle on database related testing and activities. Write DB queries for testing and debugging
- Work closely with the Agile Team to develop comprehensive automated test suites providing maximum test coverage in the most efficient manner
- Candidate is also responsible to perform manual functional test for given assignments
- Prepare Test Plan and perform manual frontend/backend testing across several web and mobile apps
- Responsible to find, report and troubleshoot any software bugs
- Lead/mentor other QA engineers in the team. Create and participate in training other QA in automation
- Be able to quickly learn complex, highly configurable application software by yourself
- Effectively coordinate with cross functional teams and gather proper details, needs, statuses and communicate to the other team and your manager
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in overall Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- 2+ years of experience as Test Automation or SDET
- Must be proficient in writing automation scripts using Java or C#
- Must have experience using Selenium WebDriver for automation
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and tools such as Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with at least one testing framework Cucumber/Rspec/TestNG with Page Object Model (POM) designs patterns
- Experience with RESTFUL API Testing using Postman, JMeter or SOAP UI
- Experience with Version control tool such as GIT
- Experience with SQL/non-SQL Database
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experience automating test cases which are compatible for Cross browser/Cross device.
- An understanding of CI/CD pipeline and work toward our goal to “shift-left” in SDLC
- Understanding of E-Commerce platform or solution
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as JIRA used in reporting issues and managing daily work.
- Experience with viewing and analyzing system logs using a monitoring tool, or access to the test environment.
- Some knowledge of mobile Web/Native App Automation
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
(References are highly appreciated)