Company: Patan College for Professional Studies (PCPS)
Patan College for Professional Studies (PCPS) is a constituent member of LBEF Group of Institutions (Lord Buddha Education Foundation). LBEF has a long standing history in the field of education and academics in Nepal, being established in 1998 as the first IT College in Nepal. More than 7000 students have over the years graduated from LBEF Group of Institutions and today, have established their career as bankers, IT experts, entrepreneurs, managers, leaders in their chosen area of work.
Position: Admission Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kupondole, Lalitpur
• Must have completed Bachelors degree
• Must have minimum of 2 years of proven eperience in related field
• Must have good presentation and communication skills
• Counsel students regarding the programs offered, it’s scope and other matters
• Handle enquires about the college, programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure etc.
• Review all the students’ applications( Marks, documents and other requirements of university)
• Provide assistance to students for completing the enrolment forms and regarding other matters
• Set the time of interview for students and informing the same to the students and Executive Director/Chairman.
• Proper documentation of admission forms, inquiry forms, interview sheets, students’ documents.
• Follow up of enquires via SMS, Email, Telephone, and website
• Arrange orientation programs for new students.
• Participate in different events like exhibitions, fairs and other different events (both inside and outside valley) representing the college.
Last date to apply: 31 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to share their updated resume at email@example.com