Website JICA Nepal
Administrative Officer (Logistics/Procurement/Security Management)
JICA Nepal Office invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Officer (Logistics/Procurement/Security Management).
TOR: Working as an Administrative Officer in JICA Nepal Office
JICA Nepal Office needs one staff to handle procurement taasks (e.g., consultant contracts) to ensure the smooth implementation of international cooperation projects and security management tasks (e.g., residence safety checks and domestic movement management) to ensure the safety of JICA related personnel.
Field in charge: Security Information and Procurement
1. Duties in the field as below:
- Contract management
- Equipment management
- Security management including data collection and analyses
- Other logistic matters
2. Others as directed by the Chief Representative
- Age 25-30 years old is desirable
- Good health condition
- Academic background: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in the field of administration
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepalese (Japanese language skill is an additional advantage.)
- Basic-level competency of computer (MS Word, MS Excel, E-mail, etc)
Payment & Benefits
Payment and other benefits will be as per JICA Nepal Office Regulation
Terms of Contract
This is not a regular employment therefore incumbent will serve under contractual arrangement. The Contract will be up to 31st March 2023 from around August 2022.
Contract may be renewed based upon his/her performance and JICA’s need on one year contract basis.
Step 1: Interested candidates to register yourself by filling in details for hiring process as asked in the form available in the following link
https://forms.office.com/r/37NikNeiqG by April 17, 2022.
Step 2: JICA Nepal Office wil issue applicant ID number by email to successful applicants by around April 22, 2022.
Step 3: Successful applicants to submit their CV to JICA Nepal Office by email along with their ID Number by April 24, 2022. File name of CV to be “Applicant ID Number_Name_CV”. Please integrate all files into one.
Contents need to be included in CV;
- Bio-data (Full Name, Address, Date of Birth)
- Academic Record
- Working History (Experience)
- Language Skills
- Contact (email, telephone)
Only short listed candidates will be called for next screening process. Telephone and e-mail inquiry will not be entertained.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 8 April, 2022