Website NIMB Ace Capital Ltd.
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIMB Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals in the following positions:
The ideal candidate for this role shall exhibit high standards of administrative skills, excellent communication and organization skills, and the ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handling all day-to-day Administrative work, from repairs and maintenance to managing them appropriately,
- Procurement and Store/Inventory Management, Vendor Management
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol, and
- Provide ad hoc support around the office as needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Admin role
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Salary and Benefits:
As per Company Policy
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the requirements, log on to https://jobs.niblcapital.rigohr.com/ and apply.
The deadline for applications is 17:30 hrs, Kartik 15, 2080.