Website HLE Nepal
Lalitpur, Bagmati Province, Nepal
Operation: Full time
Who are we?
HLE Nepal is an Australian mortgage broking company with a difference: our mission is to operate ethically for the benefit of society. That includes our customers and our employees.
We have a team of expert marketing gurus who have created an overarching image of our company in the international mortgage broking market. In collaboration with our team of tech geniuses, ex-credit officers, property addicts, and finance experts, the Marketing team has been continually offering the best services to the customers for over 10 years. How good are we? Over AUD $5 billion in settled loans.
We have two offices; one in Australia and another one in Nepal and most importantly we grew to over 450 happy employees and we still intend to grow, pandemic or not! That’s because our employees share the value of training and professional development so that we can continue to help Australians in tough situations with home loans as well as lead the way to produce a professional workforce in Nepal.
What is your role like?
This role requires you to perform admin/ procurement duties in close coordination with the Office Administrators.
The role expects you to:
- Assist in Procurement of general office supplies, stationeries, IT equipment, and peripherals.
- Collecting quotations, preparing comparison sheets, inventory records & spreadsheets.
- Organise proper stock keeping of recurring materials such as stationeries, IT consumables as well as equipment needed by the company.
- Maintain an updated record of gift vouchers, rewards and relevant expenditures.
- Coordinate for routine servicing and maintenance of office items & accessories, i.e., AC, generators, inverters, copiers, etc.
- Assist in managing/ organising events, i.e., office moving in, and company team building activities.
- Coordinate with office administrators and housekeeping team to ensure smooth functioning of office premises including breakfast arrangements for staff.
- Documentation & submission of medical insurance and providing necessary clerical support.
- Perform any other AD HOC duties when required.
Apply if you have-
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Internal/ External Admin related work.
- Degree- Bachelors or +2.
- Learning and growth mindset.
- Able to work with minimum supervision / under pressure.
- Ability to use spreadsheet & google apps (Gmail, drive, docs and sheets).
- Vendor and database management.
- Great attitude and good communication skills.
- Want to acquire administrative expertise and build your career.
- Able to prompt action on Issues; take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
Besides the list of benefits that the Labor Law mandates, we also offer;
- Enhance your professional aptitude in the office administration.
- Personal and professional training and development
- Level up your leadership game.
- Experience an international work culture.
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Employee Assistance Program – for your mental wellbeing!
- Employee Referral Bonus – Refer your acquaintance and get rewarded if they are hired!
- Customer Referral Bonus – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m – 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Tenure of Traineeship- 6 months
What’s the next step?
If you’re looking for a company that has a vision to grow and you have a desire to grow your career in administrative expertise , then this traineeship is a good platform for you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.