Organization: Radha Paudel Foundation (RPF)
Radha Paudel Foundation (RPF) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates for the position of Admin and Finance Officer (AFO) with following requirements.
Position: Admin and Finance Officer
Duty Station: Kathmandu Office
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall administrative and financial management, budget planning, implementation of organizational policies and procedures and day to day financial transaction of the program.
• Skill and Knowledge of preparing journal voucher, control ledger, Bank reconciliation and other related financial reports as per the provided formats of the donor
• She/he must be command on written and verbal communication skill in English and Nepali; good skills on computer applications (Excel and other Financial Software), Preparation of auditing and must have sound knowledge of taxation
• Maintain a good working relationship with the vendors, bank, program colleagues and other related stakeholders for smooth handling of the project finance function.
• To collect quotations for goods and services, including travel in accordance with financial procedures
• General administration/clerical support including photocopying, stationery and equipment supplies, and filing.
Requirements and Qualification:
• More than or equal to 1 year of work experience in the similar field.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Management
• Good knowledge of using accounting software Tally/Navigator /Other Software.
• Good command on email, written and spoken of English and Nepali Language.
Last date to apply: 21st July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
21st July 2020; either by the post or email to the below mentioned address:
Radha Paudel Foundation
Hitachi Building, Newplaza- 29,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.