Company: Caravan Construction Pvt. Ltd
Caravan Construction Pvt. Ltd is a growing ‘A’ class construction company in Nepal having more than 6 years of experience in diverse areas of contract undertakings. Its core area of work includes supply and delivery contracts, construction contracts covering work areas of road, building, irrigation structure and airport. The firm started its operation on September 17, 2011 as a sole-proprietorship firm by the name ‘The Caravan Construction’ and was converted into a private limited company in 22 February 2018.
Position: Admin and Finance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Head Office, Chabhil, Kathmandu
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 5 years
Professional Skill Required : Computer Skills Critical Thinking Skills Honesty Multi-Tasking AbilitiesResearch Skills Problem-Solving Skills Communication Planning Skills IntegrityOrganizational Skills Analytical Skills
• Recognized Business (e.g. Finance/Accounting) Degree/s and/or Masters
• Recognized Accounting qualification/s and professional group membership
• Minimum Master’s degree in management, accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• Relevant experience in managing financial operations of organizations of a similar or larger size
• Excellent level of interpersonal skills to disseminate information, communicate strategic direction, deal sensitively and fairly with all stakeholders and suitably resolve conflict where necessary
• Must have valid driving license and clean driving record
• Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel)
• Inspire and motivate staff
• Ability to communicate vision
• Ability to effectively manage change
• Strong client service orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
• Superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Public speaking skills
Work Location: Head Office, Chabhil, Kathmandu
Division/ Department: Finance
Employment type: Full-time
Reports To: Chief Finance Officer and Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization.
• Daily cash management
• Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc
• Supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties.
• Coordinate with site employees and each expense are cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors
• To create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not in sync
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Last date to apply: August 31, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter mentioning the expected salary and motivation factor along with latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 31 st August, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org (In subject line of email mention: Application for Finance Officer)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.