Company: Kamalpokhari Apartment
Premium apartment located at the heart of the city. A reputed apartment community living facility located centrally in Kathmandu is looking for following positions
Position: Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience with a degree in management/accounting
• S/he is expected to have communication skills in English and Nepali and should be computer literate with working knowledge of accounting package and office applications
The accounts officer will responsible for managing accounts and book keeping of the apartment. The specific responsibilities include the following
• Monitor the Revenue and Expenses of the company
• Reconcile bank statements
• Manage compliance
• Manage Contracts
• Manage financial and statutory audits
• Keep accurate records and receipts for all financial transactions
• Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
• Monitor all bank deposits and payments
• Prepare invoices
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Provide detailed financial information and analysis report
Last date to apply: June 21, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the further selection process(es). The recruiter reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Email your application (cover letter and resume), as a MSWORD attachment addressed to Management Committee to the following email
Mark clearly on the subject of your email the position you are applying.
The deadline to apply is 17:00 hrs, June 21, 2020.