Company: MachNet Technologies
We provide fully-complaint API-driven white Labeled online money transfer software with Integrated ACH and real-time compliance tools.
Position: Accounts Executive
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Dillibazar, Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience in similar field
• Team Player and good in communicating
• Proficient in Microsoft package and tally
Machnet is looking for an executive who is good with calculation and is aspirant to learn. A dedicated accountant who is interested in core accounting and organized to document the recordings.
• Recording, Documenting and filing of accounting transactions of the Company.
• Preparing of bank reconciliation statement.
• Raising invoices, preparing bank reconciliation, monitoring receivable and payable, estimating fund requirement and preparing fund requisition; and others as required statement for collection of funds.
• Ensuring all taxation and statutory compliance of the Company
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Preparing monthly accounting and financial performance reports and such other accounting and financial reports as necessary and quarterly budget variation report
• Assisting with management of inflow and outflow of funds from the system including test wires, transaction wires, transaction refunds, etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
• Five working days a week
• Insurance Plan, PF and gratuity
• Outings and team bonding activities
• Learning and Development Opportunity
• Timely Performance Review and Appraisal
Last date to apply: July 11, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com by July 11, 2020.