Company: Innovate Nepal Group
Established in 1996, we are one of the fastest growing group into international education in Nepal offering world-class IT and Business courses for Bachelors’ & Masters’. We, ING are expanding our footprint into various locations.
We believe that building and providing value to our employees, students and partners are of utmost importance. Therefore, we are continually striving to provide them with top-notch result and support that ensures satisfaction.
We value the human capital and plan the career growth of an employee in a streamlined manner to fit his/her aspirations and organization’s requirements. With us, working in a friendly atmosphere is valued.Our goal is to give talented individuals a vibrant and opportunity driven growth who are looking at fast paced career. Come and be a part of our ambition driven team.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : Less than or equals to 3 years
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, laws, and regulations
• High attention to detail, accuracy and deadline-oriented
• Excellent accounting software user
• Candidate should be a Master graduate in Accounting or Finance or any other relevant field with at least 3 years of working experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and intimate understanding of emerging accounting policies
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
• Preparing payments by verifying documentations, and requesting disbursements
• Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Monitoring the central data processing, posting, analyzing & providing details as per requirements
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting
• Reconciling discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information and initiating corrective actions
• Assisting in preparation of Balance Sheet and budget reports
• Assisting in effective internal audit system
• Visiting different parties for payment collection
• Visiting banks for deposit and withdrawal
• Ensuring compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goal
Last date to apply: August 26, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe, you are the one, share us your story along with your updated resume and letter of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the Subject Line itself.