Company: CBMEW Nepal
C. B. M. was established in year 1987 and stepped into manufacturing of heavy engineering equipment in year 2006 under the name of C.B.M Engineering Works. The quality policy and standards followed by the company made it preferred supplier for various national and multi-national companies operating in India for various types of fabricated equipment
The company is an ISO compliant company and has an I.B.R approved workshop for manufacture of various types of Pressure vessel and Heat Exchanger.
CBM Engineering Works in a short span of time has gained vast experience and specialization in execution of Hydro-power projects specializing in manufacturing and installing of Hydro-Mechanical Equipment such as Gates, Penstock and Accessories, Gate Lifting System, Rope Drum, Hoists E.O.T Cranes etc. The company has successfully supplied and installed more than 100 Gate lifting system of various types & other HM equipment for more than 15 projects around the globe in a short span of 2 years and continues to strive to mark it’s global presence.
Under the guidance and vision of our Director, Mr. Prabhat Chandra and continuous effort of the entire CBM family, the company has progressed in a speeding manner and continuously strives to upgrade itself with latest technology so as to manufacture products & execute projects in a manner which meet or exceed the expectation of our clients.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education Level : Bachelor
• Should have 2 years of minimum accounting experience in a reputed manufacturing/service company
• Must possess good knowledge of Tally
• Valid 2-Wheeler Driving License
• Should have own vehicle for commuting
• Maintain list of expenses of the company and verify bills associated with companies expenses.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
• Follow-up and be responsible for collection of payment from various clients
• Issue and make various payments to vendors/sub-contractors/labor as per company’s instructions
• Prepare and issue V.A.T invoice/bills as per company instructions
• Examining and verifying list of expenses submitted by employees
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
• Creating company financial reports with the above information included
• Prepare and disburse employee /staff/labor salaries on behalf of the company
• Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
Last date to apply: 5th July 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Walk In Interview: CBMEW Nepal Pvt Ltd, Binayak Marga, Sinamangal-09, Kathmandu, Nepal.