Website InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction.
Job Category: Finance
No. of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors in Management Field
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Study programs activities and budget and obtain relevant market information to ensure procurement of quality goods.
- Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each program area and general operations to inform decision making by Team Leads
- Assist Team Leads in establishing yearly budget and making relevant and necessary changes throughout the year
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs
- Knowledge and skills of using accounting software ( Navigator)
- Skills in using MS Office package including MS Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to details and Quick learning ability
- Ability to work independently
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision
- Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Should have pleasing personality with proper phone etiquette.
- Should compulsorily possess own vehicle with valid license.
- Willing to work during off hours
- Willing to Work from Home
- Willing to work outside valley as per requirement
- Serenity in challenging situations
- Dynamic working environment
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Referral Reward
- Fuel Allowance
Apply Before Deadline: Jul 30, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.