Company: Munaa Krishi Limited
Munaa Krishi Limited is a social entrepreneur and agri-business initiative of the Non-Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) jointly collaborating with the Ministry of Land Management,Agriculture and Cooperative, (MoLMAC) Bagmati Province which aims to ensure availability of fresh, healthy and quality agricultural products at affordable prices through a supermarket chain under the trustworthy brand of munaa. It develops technologically empowered value chain that ensuring fair deal with the farmers through buy back guarantee and empower them to prepare future farmers.
Munaa Krishi Limited hereby invites applications from interested candidates for the following position.
Position: Account Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Jyatha Jamal, Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• Having Bachelors Degree in BBS/BBA
• Having knowledge related to VAT will be preferred
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Calculates, prepares and issues documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements
• Enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements
• Takes messages and communicates efficiently in team
• Fileing systems development and maintenance
• Schedule management for funding programs, deadlines and report initiation
• Audits accounts to make sure that payments are timely, computes interest charges and codes documents for loan officers
• Provides customer service, accepting payments or providing refunds
• Contacts individuals with due accounts and coordinate for collection and works to resolve billing disputes
• Compiles budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
• Prepares monthly financial reports
• Responds to customer inquiries, maintains good customer relations and solves problems
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Last date to apply: 26th May 2020