Website Aapasi Sahayog Kendra Syangja Nepal
Aapasi Sahayog Kendra Syangja Nepal (ASK-Nepal) is a national-level NGO working in Advocacy, Good Governance, Agriculture, Forestry and Biodiversity, Livestock & other integrated development activities. Currently, in partnership with the TRIANGLE Denmark (a Danish NGO) ASK-Nepal is implementing 3 years Kavre Integrated Village Empowerment Program (KIVEP). ASK-Nepal invites Qualified Nepalese Citizens to apply for the of position Program Manager
Programme Manager: One, for ASK-Nepal Branch Office Mandan Deupur Municipality -2 Kavrepalanchok District.
Responsibilities: Responsible for overall managerial as well as some practical for ensuring that the KIVEP is developed and carried out according to the project document and subsequent guidelines from the Steering Committee, within the budget, and in respect of the target groups’ situation and aspirations. These responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the programme
- Interaction and coordination with target group members, authorities, and other stakeholders
- Management of programme human and financial resources, activities, and quality reporting
- Regular progress reporting according to format and guidelines provided
- Regular financial reporting according to format and guidelines provided
- Completed Bachelor degree in a field relevant to the programme
- Knowledge and qualification of agricultural system is an advantage
- Minimum two years of work experience in related field and management
- Fluency in spoken and written Nepali and English. Communication in Tamang language is an added advantage
- Full computer literacy
Applicants with above qualifications and experience are encouraged to submit their application along with resume, copies of qualification certificates, Citizenship, current pp size photograph within 3 March 2021 at ASK-Nepal head office, Putalibazaar -1, Syangja /Branch office Nagarkot Kavre or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary and benefits will be provided according to program rules.
Applicants can request a short programme description and a detailed job description.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Local, women, and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply.
1. Project Manager
2. Programme Management Officer
3. Finance and Administrative Officer
Source: Annapurna Post, 18 February, 2021