A Reputed Company
We are searching for an IT analyst to assist with the development, maintenance, and implementation of IT solutions for our company. In this role, you will be required to handle the analysis of our IT systems, develop strategies for optimization, manage all procedures relating to implementation, and run regular checks on your work.
To ensure success as an IT analyst, the candidate will have a keen understanding of IT best practices and be skilled at adapting their approaches on the fly. A top-notch IT analyst will be passionate about the merging of business and IT systems and have practical expertise in developing and implementing solutions across various sectors.
IT Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing current IT systems, architectures, and processes.
- Identifying risks, opportunities, faults, and areas for development within the company’s IT framework.
- Designing IT solutions and solving issues effectively.
- Executing well-thought-out solutions and plans to improve company efficiencies.
- Maintaining robust systems processes and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Developing new IT methods an solutions for the business.
- Reporting issues, advances made, and other important information to stakeholders.
- Advising management on weak points, avenues for improvement, and risks in the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Strategizing with other key stakeholders on how to best align IT systems with company objectives.
IT Analyst Requirements:
- A high school diploma or higher level of education degree in computer science, business information systems, information technology, or a related field.
- Proficiency in a data entry frameworks (WordPress, AppSheet, etc.)
- At least 1 years of experience in an IT-related position.
- Knowledge of databases, data processes, program architectures, ad=nd data security.
- Skills in designing, reporting, and documenting implementations and solutions.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and experience with both hardware and software systems.
- Up-to-date insight into the latest developments in the information technology sphere.
- Ability to work independently and knowledge of agile team structures.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills.
Special Requirements due to global clients:
- Spoken language and Cultural experience in the following languages.
Apply within 15 days to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Annapurna Post, 31 May, 2022