A Reputed Civil Society Organization
An innovative and dynamic international Civil Society Organisation working to drive social change for the benefit of disadvantaged children is seeking a highly motivated and driven individual, with a strong social conscience to join its programme team based in Pokhara. We value flexibility, commitment and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Ideal candidates will have project management experience, an ability to multi-task and an understanding of financial management. They should also have excellent time management skills, be able to communicate effectively at all levels and have the ambition and commitment to learn and grow within the organisation in the longer term.
Position: Programme Analyst
Based: Pokhara, Kaski
- Monitoring and supervising the implementation of assigned projects, in coordination with our implementing partners including undertaking field visits; participating in review meetings, preparing progress reports and recommending corrective actions as required.
- Participating in internal control and assurance activities, including assessments and spot checks of implementing partners.
- Compiling and analysing project data to facilitate continued outcome improvement and inform future project planning.
- Preparing and monitoring project budgets.
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- A bachelors degree in social science, management, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in programme/ project management support in social development field.
- Ability to use analytical tools and logic to gather and analyse data to define situations, issues and risks and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and respect for diversity.
- Strong oral, writing and presentation skills in both English and Nepali.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills and willingness.
- Passion, commitment, flexibility and adaptability.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a detailed covering letter highlighting their relevant skills and experience, together with their motivation and personal qualities that make them suitable for this role. Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 14th June 2022. The organization reserves the right to reject applications and/or not-to-select any candidates without giving reasons whatsoever.
The organisation is committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from qualified Women, Dalits, Janajatis, Madhesis and persons with disabilities.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: Adarsha Samaj National Daily, 1 June 2022