Company: Tigers Brewery Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Tigers Brewery Industries Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging brewer in Nepal having its motto to provide superior quality beer in Nepalese market with its quality brands namely Tensberg, London Ice and Nepal Tiger in different segments. In order to strengthen our sales team we are looking for self-motivated, competent, and result oriented people for the following positions.
Regional Sales Manager : 5 No’s
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customers and consumer base and ensures strong presence of all brands in the assigned region.
• Achieve sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and business partners.
• Coaching, disciplining, assigning, communicating job expectations, monitoring performance of sales team, enforcing policies and procedures.
• Build and promote strong and long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales reports and forecasts to the management team.
• Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
• Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research.
The successful applicant: Must have strong sales management background in the FMCG industry with demonstrated examples of good team work, strong reporting, communication and presentation skills, analytical and excellent interpersonal skill, developing and sustaining high performance teams and winning cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience or master’s degree with 3 years’ experience in related field in FMCG Company.Salary: Negotiable
Sales Officers : 15 No’s
• Submit annual sales plan with monthly break up.
• Implement approved sales plan in effective and efficient manner.
• Submit distributor’s monthly claim and monthly markets report.
• Distributor handling.
• Ensure availability and visibility of brands in the outlet.
• Build strong relation with trade in all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 to 2 years’ of work experience in FMCG Company.
The successful applicant :
Must have Strong reporting, communication and negotiation skill, planning and analytical skill, customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly with the ability to work under pressure.
Salary : Negotiable
Last date to apply: 15 Baisakh 2075.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali citizens may email their application with a recent passport size photograph and CV to email@example.com within 15 Baisakh 2075.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 15 April 2018