Company: Chaudhary Group
Chaudhary Group is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract the best available talent and ensure diversity in its workforce. A job at Chaudhary Group is a landing station which opens endless possibilities. The opportunities for learning, humility, social responsibility, respect for individual, deliver the promise, enrepreneurship and team work and releationships are the core value of the Group we belong to, will keep you engaged and help you.
Location : Kathmandu
Job Category : Technical
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor
Position Summary :
A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Person should minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money and achieving the required standards and quality.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
• Perform risk, value management and cost control.
• Advise on a procurement strategy.
• Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
• Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
Last date to apply: 20 October 2017
HOW TO APPLY