Organization:Parilakchit (Forward Looking, FL)
Parilakchit (Forward Looking, FL) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization registered in the Kathmandu District Administration Office in November 2002, and affiliated with the Social Welfare Council (SWC). The expected result t of the project is the persons with disability are self- reliant and participate actively in the society.
Position: Project Coordinator (Empowerment Project of the person with disabilities- EPP).
Number: 1 (One)
Qualification and Experience:
Master in Sociology, development cooperation ore relevant field, with minimum of five years of experience in project cycle management in result-based management and rights-based approach; including monitoring, evaluation, advocacy, report writing and capacity building of the person with disabilities;
Knowledge of and experience from the field of disability/rights of persons with disabilities, Result-Based Management, advocacy and empowerment related projects.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall implementation and monitoring of the EPP project, including:
1. Planning, report writing and coordinating the implementation of the project activities together with project staff and Programme Director
2. Support project staffs and field based staff in timely and quality implementation of project activities in the project districts, including awareness raising, capacity building and advocacy activities
3. Monitoring and documentation of outcomes, outputs, indicators and activities
4. Structuring and improving the data collection system and tools in accordance with existing Monitoring and Evaluation Plan and Result-Based Management Matrix
5. Together with other project staff and other CSOs in disability sector, training DPOs and other beneficiaries in advocacy, UNCRPD and other areas related to project activities and results
6. Compiling and processing data, and writing project reports in English
7. Disseminating learning through reports, internal and external meetings.
8. Controlling field related expenses, checking bills and validating them before submitting to the Program Director
9. Reports to Programme Director.
1. Passionate about disability inclusion and rights
2. Team work skills
3. Innovation and analytical thinking
4. Positive attitutide
5. Proactive and independent working style
6. Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Nepali
7. Excellent computer skill in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Duration: Contract review in annual basis
Starting Date: January 2017
Remuneration: As per organizational policy
Qualified and eligible persons with disability, women candidates and those from disadvantaged backgrounds are highly encouraged to submit their personal resumes and testimonials with application by the deadline stated below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Last date to apply: 22 January 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Parilakchit (Forward Looking, FL)
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 8 January 2018